This includes fillings, caps, replacing missing teeth, dentures, and esthetic enhancements.
Our understanding of teeth and supporting tissues has helped us devise less invasive ways to repair
teeth and maintain gums and bone. We prevent problems before they appear, and repair teeth in ways that
are more natural looking.
As we live longer, the expectations for our teeth need to be more demanding. Dr. Zimmer strives to help his patients maintain
stable and predictable oral health throughout their lifetime. Good oral health requires a dentist that is meticulous in the
details and has the ability to provide skill and care in a way that lasts.
We offer the classics from kindness and consideration to laughing gas and sedation. We try to distract you with the birds in
the garden or music headphones or movie-glasses. We're best at keeping your experience pain free and relaxed.
We uphold strict standards for your safety. We maintain the
highest professional standards for sterilization of all instruments, exceeding all governmental guidelines and requirements.
We are a full-service dental office offering the latest in services and technology:
- Emergencies and second opinions
- TMJ dysfunction consultations
- Solutions for bad breath, snoring, clenching/grinding and anxious patients
- Bleaching-same day and home methods
- Limited orthodontic treatment
- Dental hygiene, including ultrasonic cleaning
- Periodontal treatment
- Digital x-rays- 90% less exposure than panoramic x-rays
- Fillings-silver and tooth-colored
- Crowns-porcelain, gold, and metal-free
- Bonding and porcelain veneers
- Root canal therapy
- Tooth extraction, including wisdom teeth
- Removable prosthodontics
- For more, see the resources section.